dimanche 19 janvier 2020
samedi 6 avril 2019
For this problem on the IDM, just do as follows will be OK.
- Exit/End the IDM progress from Task Manager
- Go to your IDM installation folder like "C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager" , right click "IDman.exe" -> Properties -> uncheck "Read-only" and then click OK
- Now open IDman.exe file, that same warning appears again, uncheck the "Always ask before opening this file" and click Run. That's all (no more Security Warnings, enjoy)
If you want to disable this warning forever for any file, follow =>
Right-click on the file giving you this warning, and choose Properties. On the General tab of Properties, click on Unblock (Apply, OK).
If you want to disable this warning, Create an environment variable: SEE_MASK_NOZONECHECKS and give it the value 1:
- Click start button, right click Computer and choose properties.
- Click Advanced system settings, in Advanced tab, click Environment variable button under "User variable".
- Click New to add environment variable.